A series of workshops to support individuals in carrying out an Equality Impact Assessment (EqIA).
Virtual through Zoom
- 18 May 22, 10am – 12pm
- 29 June, 12pm-2pm
- 21 July, 10am-12pm
- 24 August, 10am-12pm
The workshops are aimed at researchers and study teams within NIHR ARCs who require further support in carrying out an EqIA.
- The workshops are designed for those with specific questions and/or who need particular advice or support regarding their EqIA
- The workshops are designed to support individuals with prior knowledge of EqIAs
- We recommend that individuals download the toolkit here
- The format is group discussion of no more than 6 individuals
- To hear from others experiences and learn from them
- A video presentation is also available here
Book your place on the workshop here: