All of our research is of the highest scientific quality and addresses the most important health and care challenges for communities across our region and nationally, into the six themes:
- Building Community Resilience and Enabling Independence
- Ethnicity and Health Inequalities
- Multiple Long-term Conditions
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Translating and Implementing Sustainable Service Improvement
We are also the national ARC lead for research on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion of Underrepresented Groups and Multiple Long-term Conditions, thanks to our expertise in these areas.