This booklet details ARC East Midlands approach to Patient and Public Involvement & Engagement (PPIE) in our funded work.
The following sections cover:
- Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement – What it is (and what it isn’t)
- The importance of PPIE
- What does PPIE look like?
- What should PPIE in ARC East Midlands look like?
- When should I involve PPIE Partners?
- What support can I expect from ARC EM?
- Support for PPIE partners
- Identifying PPIE Partners
- Practical advice when planning meetings and events
- Travel expenses
- Evaluating involvement
- Final stages of involvement