This strategy outlines the commitment of ARC East Midlands in promoting a close collaboration between industry, research and healthcare to support high quality patient care above and beyond what may be delivered by any party in isolation.
We know that industry is critical to delivering innovation in healthcare and that information received from healthcare is critical for industry to understand and support developments in clinical practice. We recognise the unique contribution that ARC EM can make to the local healthcare economy. ARC EM has a range of
internationally renowned leaders in the field of health science covering all of the major areas of chronic disease and public health. It is also at the hub of excellent networks that cross academia, industry, health and care. This places ARC EM in a unique position to facilitate effective cross sector working.
This strategy covers the following:
- Background: The Challenge
- Setting the Context: Building for the Future
- Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Objectives
- National Institute of Health Research (NIHR)
- What can ARC EM offer Industry?
- What can Industry Partners offer ARC EM?
- How has ARC EM Engaged with Industry to Date?
- How will ARC EM Engage with Industry going Forward?
- Intellectual Property
- Collaborative Working with EMAHSN
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Glossary of Terms