As the national ARC lead for research on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion of Underrepresented Groups, ARC East Midlands is hosting an online seminar with the Centre for Ethnic Health Research on Equality Impact Assessments (EqIAs).
- Have you heard of the need to use an Equality Impact Assessment before embarking on a research project?
- Have you considered carrying an assessment out?
- Are you currently carrying out an Equality Impact Assessment?
If so, this event may be for you.
Following on from the success of our first virtual event last year, this seminar is open to individuals who are considering doing an equality impact assessment, attended our workshops or have carried out an assessment.
The seminar will include:
- Presentation from the EqIA Team including: updates from last years EDI seminar, EqIA for systematic reviews, tools and resources available to support you, changing mindsets and practical buy in to the EDI agenda
- Q&A Session with the EqIA Team – you will have opportunity to submit your questions during registration
- Interactive Breakout Sessions – an opportunity for further discussion around EqIAs with colleagues from different organisations and teams
How to register
Register via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/why-should-i-carry-out-an-equality-impact-assessment-for-my-research-tickets-633926690797